🏠Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
Localization project manager at Automattic &
WordPress community translator
- Goodbye, 2020!As I wrote my year-in-review in Japanese, I came to the conclusion that I was “surprisingly… Continue reading Goodbye, 2020!
- The Scots Wikipedia Story ReflectionYou may have read the story about the bulk of Scots Wikipedia being written by an… Continue reading The Scots Wikipedia Story Reflection
- WordCamp Asia 2020 “Recap”WordCamp Asia 2020 is over — before it started. We as the organizing team have a… Continue reading WordCamp Asia 2020 “Recap”
- Thanks for 2019, and Happy New Year!It’s already 2020 in Japan but still 2019 somewhere in the world, right? I’ve written a… Continue reading Thanks for 2019, and Happy New Year!
- Open Source Summit Japan 2019Last week, I volunteered at Open Source Summit Japan for the first time. I enjoyed learning from other open source community members as an attendee and volunteer.
- My WordCamp Europe 2019 #WCEUSome of my highlights of WordCamp Europe 2019.