🏠Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
Localization project manager at Automattic &
WordPress community translator
- Goodbye, 2020!As I wrote my year-in-review in Japanese, I came to the conclusion that I was “surprisingly […]
- The Scots Wikipedia Story ReflectionYou may have read the story about the bulk of Scots Wikipedia being written by an […]
- WordCamp Asia 2020 “Recap”WordCamp Asia 2020 is over — before it started. We as the organizing team have a […]
- Thanks for 2019, and Happy New Year!It’s already 2020 in Japan but still 2019 somewhere in the world, right? I’ve written a […]
- Open Source Summit Japan 2019Last week, I volunteered at Open Source Summit Japan for the first time. I enjoyed learning from other open source community members as an attendee and volunteer.
- My WordCamp Europe 2019 #WCEUSome of my highlights of WordCamp Europe 2019.