Just some photos from the first day of WordCamp SF 2013.
I helped out at the T-shirt table little bit, and enjoyed watching these sessions upstairs:
- Beyond the Default: Explorations and Experiments in BuddyPress
- Confident Commits, Delightful Deploys
- Writing Code as User Experience Design (What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Themes, Love, and Understanding
- What I Wish I Had Known Before Developing a WordPress Theme
- Big in Japan: A Guide for Themes and Internationalization
Tomorrow, I’ll be at the registration table in the morning, Happiness Bar from 9am, and helping at the upstairs room session.